Atlantic’s proprietary Eco-Blox water matrix saves you time and money on all your rainwater harvesting, stormwater management and pond-free installations. With 96% void space, Eco-Blox reservoirs store large volumes of water easily and economically. Underground and out of sight, their enormous strength allows for landscaping right over the reservoir.
Eco-Blox water matrices still hold 31.5 gallons of water but support even greater loads this year, with an all-new formulation that increases flexibility and ease of assembly even under the most adverse conditions, and provides greater comprehensive and point load strength for a lifetime of dependable service!
Eco-Blox have been tested and approved for ASSHTO HS-20 compliance with a minimum safety factor of 2.0 for every condition and depth calculated.
- Water matrix blocks installed in lined excavations create weight-bearing underground water storage reservoirs
- Atlantic’s Eco-Blox are the strongest water matrix blocks available capable of supporting over seven tons of distributed load
- With 96% void space, Atlantic’s Eco-Blox hold more water in a smaller volume, reducing the overall size of the basin
- Save labor, time and money on Pond-free, rainwater harvesting and storm water management installations versus gravel-filled reservoirs
- Eco-Blox lock together quickly and securely, easily supporting landscaping, pavers, gravel or sod for great design versatility
- Arrange modular blocks in any configuration and any number of levels to accommodate almost any basin
- Excellent for bog construction to create settling chambers below natural plantings of active bog filters