Atlantic’s all new TidalWave3 Pumps are the next generation of ultra-high efficiency asynchronous pumps, with more water moved per watt than ever before! Offering flows from 1500 to 9000 gallons per hour, these powerhouses are also remarkably compact to fit the tightest spaces, opening up a whole new range of applications. Finally, the TT-Series line is also specifically designed to be clog-resistant and hard water-tolerant, making them the perfect choice for all high flow, medium head applications, especially where energy cost is a consideration. Small but mighty and featuring a 3-year warranty, our TidalWave3 Pumps set the new standard!
The rotors of asynchronous TidalWave Pumps are water cooled, with a screen to keep grit out of the rotor chamber. Keeping the screen clean will prevent overheating and prolong the life of the pump.
- Asynchronous Pumps combine the efficiency of Magnetic Induction with the power of Direct Drive geometry, keeping operating and ownership costs to a minimum
- Atlantic TT-Series pump more water for less watts, making them the ideal choice for water gardens and continuously operated water features
- Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, perfect for vertical and multiple pump applications
- Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in adverse conditions
- Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide tremendous surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life